Tree trimming is essential for a tree to stay healthy. Proper tree trimming stops or prevents disease from spreading. For many years of optimum tree health and growth performance, Frontier can provide routine tree trimming maintenance.
Tree care from one of our highly skilled professionals keeps your trees healthy, lovely, and storm-tolerant by eliminating hazards and maintaining tree structure. Whether trees are damaged, ailing, young trees, or old, all can thrive with proper trimming on a routine basis.
Tree trimming offers important safety benefits as well. Thinning out branches can improve airflow, which makes larger trees less hazardous in Pacific Northwest winds. In addition, trimming helps divert trees from the path of utility lines and clears obstructed views for drivers. Talk to our certified arborist to learn more about the best timing for your tree trimming and pruning maintenance schedule.
The Right Solutions for Tree Care
- Most people have a variety of trees on their property, all of which may require different kinds of trimming to thrive. We only will recommend those that benefit your tree’s health. One tree’s ideal trimming method can be another’s worst solution.
- Frontier’s crews have specialized training to cut your trees correctly, ensuring years of optimal growth. Our crews will expertly — but selectively — combine techniques to remove low limbs and eliminate dead, dying or diseased portions of trees.
- Frontier’s tree care professionals will remove dead, dying, diseased, crowded, or weak limbs ensuring the tree remains healthy, safe, and attractive.
- We take care to remove the inner crossover branches of the tree canopy but no more than one-third of the crown. Don’t let improper methods attract insects and disease; Frontier’s eagle-eyed crews do the job right. Tree topping is one of the most harmful pruning practices you can do. In cases where a tree may need to be reduced in height (for a utility line, for example), trim small branches back to their point of origin. Reduction, not removal.
- After a thorough evaluation of your property, we can develop a routine Trimming Maintenance Plan. In cases where trimming can’t save a tree due to late intervention, we utilize special techniques and equipment to remove it safely and with minimal disruption.
*Frontier Tree Service, formerly known as Sunshine Tree Service, has been serving Vancouver, Portland and Clark County since 1980. In 2010 Sunshine Tree Service became a part of the Frontier Team. Frontier proudly offers full-service landscaping, maintenance as well as tree care. We are fully licensed, bonded and Insured.